Extra protection time after extinguishing
The fire extinguishing system of AF-X ensures that the aerosol floats homogeneously in the protected area for at least 60 minutes (extendable to 2 hours). With AF-X Fireblocker fire protection you do not have to worry that re-ignition may occur.
Easy installation, low maintenance ensures low costs
The fire extinguishing system with AF-X Fireblocker is very compact compared to traditional fire extinguishing systems, pressure-free, easy to install and requires only visual maintenance. The AF-X Fireblocker has a lifespan of 15 years and therefore has a low TCO (Total Cost of Ownership).
No structural changes needed
The extinguishing units can be easily and simply installed in the technical room itself, so no further structural adjustments need to be made. No separate space for gas bottles, drip trays or water storage. All these additional costs are eliminated when choosing an AF-X Fireblocker aerosol installation.
Fire protection at the source
Because the aerosol is a solid, we can produce the AF-X Fireblocker in any desired format. This makes the AF-X Fireblocker also suitable for “source” fire protection. For example, the AF-X Fireblocker can be placed in control cabinets and/or distribution boxes.
A few things we’re great at in extinguishing systems technical rooms
The fight against fire has been fundamentally improved by the use of the aerosol fire extinguishing systems. The dry aerosol is a solid that, once activated, blocks the fire in its origin.
– Zero Ozone Depletion Potential
– Zero Global Warming Potential
– Negligible Atmospheric Lifetime
– No gas
– It doesn’t use water
– nor affects oxygen levels
– 15 year life-span
– Investment costs are lower
(No structural adjustments)
– It’s easier to maintain than traditional systems
– Simplicity, Plug & Play, Compact
– Fully Certified
More Easy to Install
– It’s easier and faster to install (E-Installer)
– It doesn’t requires special conditions:
– No water-pressure, No water-access or water-storage
– No seperated room for gas-cylinders, No piping