AF-X Fireblocker – faster than fire
AF-X Fireblocker manufactures, distributes and markets a state-of-the-art & environmentally friendly fire extinguishing system
The AF-X Fireblocker is been powered by APP of ArianeGroup, a joint Venture of Airbus & Safran, an aerospace company and a world leader in access to space.
A few things we’re great at
The fight against fire has been fundamentally improved by the use of the aerosol fire extinguishing systems. The dry aerosol is a solid that, once activated, blocks the fire in its origin.
– Zero Ozone Depletion Potential
– Zero Global Warming Potential
– Negligible Atmospheric Lifetime
– No gas
– It doesn’t use water
– nor affects oxygen levels
– 15 year life-span
– Investment costs are lower
(No structural adjustments)
– It’s easier to maintain than traditional systems
– Simplicity, Plug & Play, Compact
– Fully Certified
More Easy to Install
– It’s easier and faster to install
– It doesn’t requires special conditions:
– No water-pressure, No water-access or water-storage
– No seperated room for gas-cylinders, No piping
How it works
Once activated, the aerosol fire extinguisher initiate a reaction in which the released aerosol binds the free radicals.
This action extinguishes fire without depleting the ambient oxygen content. The solid particles of Potassium based (K) have a diameter of less than two ppm (parts per million) and remain in suspension in the protected room/enclosure for at least 30 minutes, preventing further re-ignition of the fire.
Become a part of our distribution network!
Aerosol fire extinguishing is the fastest growing segment in the fire safety market. AF-X Fireblocker is now expanding its business worldwide together with exclusive distributors.