A visit to the production facility of fire extinguishers who kills a starting fire with nanoparticles.
Aerospace Propulsion Products (APP) from the Netherlands and part of the ArianeGroup, exclusively produces the AF-X Fireblocker NANO series.
Rocket science to put out fires. In the industrial area of Moerdijk, APP ArianeGroup (Aerospace Propulsion Products) produces rocket fuel and detonators for rockets that are launched into space. Unlike vehicle fuels, rocket fuel is a solid material that converts electrically into gaseous form and provides thrust. The same principles can be used to suppress dust explosions or extinguish fires.
For AF-X Systems, APP exclusively produces the AF-X Fireblocker, an extinguishing generator with a dry extinguishing agent in the core. In a fire, an electric igniter activates the reaction to convert the solid bound compound into a cloud of nanoparticles. These particles immediately block the reaction of fire. “A limited amount of extinguishing agent is needed to immediately stop a fire and limit subsequent damage. minimized, ”says Frank Butterman, within the team of entrepreneurs responsible for sales.
A few things the AF-X Fireblocker is great at
The fight against fire has been fundamentally improved by the use of the aerosol fire extinguishing systems. The dry aerosol is a solid that, once activated, blocks the fire in its origin.
– Zero Ozone Depletion Potential
– Zero Global Warming Potential
– Negligible Atmospheric Lifetime
– No gas
– It doesn’t use water
– nor affects oxygen levels
– 15 year life-span
– Investment costs are lower
(No structural adjustments)
– It’s easier to maintain than traditional systems
– Simplicity, Plug & Play, Compact
– Fully Certified
More Easy to Install
– It’s easier and faster to install
– It doesn’t requires special conditions:
– No water-pressure, No water-access or water-storage
– No seperated room for gas-cylinders, No piping