Reliable & Cost Effective Protection
With an AF-X TEC (Thermal Electrical Controller) attached to a AF-X Fireblocker, provides detection and automatic fire extinguishing with the use of a linear heat detector cable. The AF-X TEC is powered by 2 normal AA batteries.
Autonomous electrical cabinet fire suppression system
Aerosol technology suppresses fire inside the cabinet at a very early stage after its initiation. This preventing it spread to adjacent equipment. The benefit is equally crucial for premises equipped with water sprinklers since the activation is typically avoided along with any associated collateral side-effects.
Dry Aerosol Extinguising For Electirical Cabinets
The AF-X Fireblocker uses a dry aerosol for extinguishing. Extinguishing with a dry Aerosol is quick, effectively and does not damage existing equipment. An Aerosol extinguishes the fire at the molecular level by binding with oxygen and stabilize it so that the energy present is taken from the flame. Dry aerosol is not harmful to equipment, people and the environment.
It is low in maintenance and easy to install.
A few things we’re great at in Fire Suppression Electrical Cabinets
The fight against fire has been fundamentally improved by the use of the aerosol fire extinguishing systems. The dry aerosol is a solid that, once activated, blocks the fire in its origin.
– Zero Ozone Depletion Potential
– Zero Global Warming Potential
– Negligible Atmospheric Lifetime
– No gas
– It doesn’t use water
– nor affects oxygen levels
– 15 year life-span
– Investment costs are lower
(No structural adjustments)
– It’s easier to maintain than traditional systems
– Simplicity, Plug & Play, Compact
– Fully Certified
More Easy to Install
– It’s easier and faster to install (E-Installer)
– It doesn’t requires special conditions:
– No water-pressure, No water-access or water-storage
– No seperated room for gas-cylinders, No piping