K23001/05 “For non-pressurized condensed aerosol generators and components used in fixed fire extinguishing systems”
International standards starting point for assessment guideline K23001/05
- CEN / TR 15276-1 Fixed fire fighting systems – Condensed aerosol extinguishing systems – Part 1: Requirements and test methods for components;
- ISO 15779 Condensed aerosol fire extinguishing systems – Requirements and test methods for components and system design, installation and maintenance – General requirements.
- UL subject 2775, outline of investigation for fixed condensed aerosol extinguishing system units, November 5, 2008 o See 2.25;
- EN 15276-1 Fixed fire fighting systems – Condensed aerosol extinguishing systems – Part 1: Requirements and test methods for components.
Objectives of this audit.
- the AF-X & APP management system, meet the requirements of the certification scheme;
- the management system has been implemented and is effective;
- the documented information of the management system is compliant;
Advantages of the AF-X Fireblocker fire extinguishing system
– No fire damage;
– Easy installation;
– No structural changes and little maintenance;
– Not harmful to the equipment, people and the environment;
– Financially attractive;
– Long service life of 15 years;
– Rapid detection and extinguishing;
– Right at the source.
High-quality fire extinguishing systems
The AF-X Fireblocker has been designed, developed and built in collaboration with Aerospace Propulsion Products B.V part of the ArianeGroup, a Joint Venture of Airbus & SAFRAN.
Certified, complies with and developed in accordance with the following directives and standards:
• ISO 15779
• EN 15276
• UL 2775
• CEN / TR 15276
• NFPA 2010
Do you want to be our partner in your country?
For an impression of our production partner Aerospace Propulsion Products B.V (a TNO company and since 2014 part of the ArianeGroup, a Joint Venture of Airbus & SAFRAN GROUP): //app.ariane.group/en/